Stake Officers Sustaining Lists

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
jhigbee

Stake Officers Sustaining Lists

Post by jhigbee »

We are having a prep meeting shortly for our upcoming stake conference, and I'm on the stake computer in MLS trying to determine how to tailor our stake officers Sustaining list. When you go into Reports/Forms- Officers Sustaining Forms, the field-prompt asks you to “Find Form in list”, and it gives you 5 different options, one of which is the Stake officers. So I go into it and it pulls up the full given name of all the stake officers. But we do not necessarily want the full given names, especially for some in particular. So I can edit the names (using initials for middle or some first names as appropriate); and it has an icon to save the file. But when I give it a file name and hit Save , where do I find my saved file?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jhigbee wrote:But when I give it a file name and hit Save , where do I find my saved file?

Saved forms are under Reports/Forms > Forms/Certificates > Saved Forms.

You're not giving it a file name, by the way, but just giving the saved form a name -- which you will see in the list of saved forms if you follow the directions above.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jhigbee

Post by jhigbee »

Thank you Brother Brown. I was finally able to get back onto the Stake computer today to check out that path. I found the Saved Forms page directly under Report/Forms (no Forms/Certif intermediate page was necessary). It did contain by my 3 saved files WITH the different file names I gave them. So that will work well for me.

Thanks again.

Return to “Membership Help”