Another re-start Question: WardInfo

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
HansG

Another re-start Question: WardInfo

Post by HansG »

Back when I was clerking before, I used a fabulous program called WardInfo. Created by Doug Mills. Does anyone know if it is still viable, i.e. does it support the current version of MLS?
I have LDS Tools on my android phone, but it provides just the basics, as a clerk I want something that will include birthdates and all the other details.

Thanks.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

hansg wrote:Back when I was clerking before, I used a fabulous program called WardInfo. Created by Doug Mills. Does anyone know if it is still viable, i.e. does it support the current version of MLS?
I don't know anything about WardInfo other than what the Ward Info web page provides. Since the last update is version 1.8.65 released 21 August, 2010, it has not kept up with the significant changes that have occurred in MLS since then.
hansg wrote:I have LDS Tools on my android phone, but it provides just the basics, as a clerk I want something that will include birthdates and all the other details.
LDS Tools is still developing. There is a complete forum for LDS Toolswith sub-forums for different systems/devices. You can follow what is happening with LDS Tools there.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”