Event Titles

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
lmacara

Event Titles

Post by lmacara »

When I enter new items in the calendar, sometimes they appear in a colored bar, sometimes they are just colored letters. I'm not sure why it is sometimes one or the other - how do I control this? I would prefer they are all colored letters.

Sorry if this is addressed somewhere - I have looked and not been able to find it!

Thanks!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

lmacara wrote:When I enter new items in the calendar, sometimes they appear in a colored bar, sometimes they are just colored letters. I'm not sure why it is sometimes one or the other - how do I control this? I would prefer they are all colored letters.

Colored bars represent all-day events (no start time). Colored text represents an event with a specific start time.

They are displayed differently for good reason, and you can't change that aspect of the display (except, of course, by changing the event to or from being an all-day event).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
lmacara

Post by lmacara »

Thanks for explaining - I was trying to see what I was doing differently - didn't make that connection!

Return to “Calendar”