Church Web Sites

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
zaneclark

Church Web Sites

Post by zaneclark »

Help! My stake president has asked for a list of LDS web sites! Someone please help me while I have his attention! (I know I have seen this list either in the forum or the wiki, but now can't find it.)
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

zaneclark wrote:Help! My stake president has asked for a list of LDS web sites! Someone please help me while I have his attention! (I know I have seen this list either in the forum or the wiki, but now can't find it.)
I'm guessing you're thinking of the wiki article Church Websites. It's not guaranteed to be up to date, but it's the best such list I know of.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

aebrown wrote:I'm guessing you're thinking of the wiki article Church Websites. It's not guaranteed to be up to date, but it's the best such list I know of.
Exactly the site I was searching for! Thank you again, as I have many times..any chance you could relocate to Las Vegas for a few months? We could use you, especially on the calendar.

Return to “General Discussions”