Download Text File of Calendar Events

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
scchambers

Download Text File of Calendar Events

Post by scchambers »

Is there a way to download the new calendar events as a text file? We publish a simple text file of all stake events for the year for the many senior citizens we have. In the past I created an Excel file and just deleted the unnecessary events and left everything else. I hope I can avoid having to re-type every event over again from the on-line calendar. Help!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

scchambers wrote:Is there a way to download the new calendar events as a text file? We publish a simple text file of all stake events for the year for the many senior citizens we have. In the past I created an Excel file and just deleted the unnecessary events and left everything else. I hope I can avoid having to re-type every event over again from the on-line calendar. Help!
There's no direct way to download events from the new Calendar into Excel, but if you look at this post and the posts that follow it, you will see some indirect ways to accomplish that goal.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”