Bug: Submit Button Missing on Event Details in Safari

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
AileneRHerrick

Bug: Submit Button Missing on Event Details in Safari

Post by AileneRHerrick »

I tried to add details to a calendar event, and the "Submit" button was missing on the "Event Details" page in the calendar. I am using Safari 4.0.3 and my operating system is Mac OS X 10.6. Does anyone else have this problem?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

AileneRHerrick wrote:I tried to add details to a calendar event, and the "Submit" button was missing on the "Event Details" page in the calendar. I am using Safari 4.0.3 and my operating system is Mac OS X 10.6. Does anyone else have this problem?
I'm using Safari 5.1.1 on Windows 7, and I don't see any problem. There is no "Submit" button; when you create a new event, the button is labeled "Create Event" and when you edit an existing event it is labeled "Update Event". In both cases, it is in the bottom left corner.

Here's a screen shot of the update case:
Event.jpg
Event.jpg (11.8 KiB) Viewed 406 times
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
AileneRHerrick

Post by AileneRHerrick »

I tested it on another computer with Mac OS X 10.6 and Safari 5.1.1, and I saw the "Create Event" button. I'm guessing that the browser on the other computer just needs to be updated. Thank you!

Return to “Calendar”