member listed as nonmember on donations page

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
jbuhl68

member listed as nonmember on donations page

Post by jbuhl68 »

A member of our ward contributes donations weekly. Upon printing a tithing statement for the member, I found it to be empty of donation amounts. I went to the donations statement screen and found all donations for the member recorded there. Any ideas of what I can do to correct this situation?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jerry1429 wrote:A member of our ward contributes donations weekly. Upon printing a tithing statement for the member, I found it to be empty of donation amounts. I went to the donations statement screen and found all donations for the member recorded there. Any ideas of what I can do to correct this situation?
The first thing I would do is to go to the donor record and make sure that the donor is listed as a member, and properly connected to a membership record number. To do that, go to Add/Update Donors, and find the donor in the list. Make sure the Type column says "Member" and that there is a record number in the "Membership Record Number" column. If those values are incorrect, click on the donor name (it will be a blue link), and change the type to Member and select the member to link the donor to the membership record number.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Membership Help”