Changing the display in month view from Sunday>Saturday to Monday>Sunday each week

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
hooson

Changing the display in month view from Sunday>Saturday to Monday>Sunday each week

Post by hooson »

Having searched carefully I couldn't find anyone else with a similar query but I apologise in advance if this has already been asked.

In the UK it's customary, in general, for each week in a given calendar at home, work, etc to be displayed with Monday as the first day of the week; i.e. Monday to Sunday.

The calendar at lds.org displays Sunday as the first day of the week which - although I appreciate is technically accurate - is rather confusing for users in the British Isles.

Is there any way at all to adjust settings in order to have the calendar display Monday as the first day instead?
Hyde Park Ward
London England Hyde Park Stake
Stake Clerk
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

hooson wrote:Is there any way at all to adjust settings in order to have the calendar display Monday as the first day instead?
Unfortunately, there is no setting at present that would allow you to have a different day as the first day of the week.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
danmanell

Post by danmanell »

I too would like to see an option to change this. Here in Sweden, as in most European countries I believe, Monday is displayed as the first day of the week.
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

Week starting with Monday, and 24 hr. time format options are high priority for our next new-feature release. Currently scheduled for soon after the new year.
gxwheel

Post by gxwheel »

That is good news. It would be a great feature for Germany as well!
Swick2011CN

Post by Swick2011CN »

Good news for those of us in Hungary, too!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

This has now been fixed: see Calendar version 2.0.6 released!
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”