Can't log in

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
randychater

Can't log in

Post by randychater »

Why is there no chat line or phone number for support?
randychater

Post by randychater »

It's interesting, I was able to log into this forum, and the main LDS.org page, but not much else. It seems as though some things must remain disabled for my account for some reason. I can't even post a profile in "I'm a Mormon".
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

[Moderator note: I moved this topic to a new thread]
randychater wrote:It's interesting, I was able to log into this forum, and the main LDS.org page, but not much else. It seems as though some things must remain disabled for my account for some reason. I can't even post a profile in "I'm a Mormon".
Those sound like symptoms of the LDS Account settings not thinking you are a member of the Church. Is your LDS Account linked to your membership record number? If it is, then when you login to ldsaccount.lds.org, you will see a section on the right that says:
Account Status: Active
Membership Status
ImageYou have entered your Membership information.
Do you see that information?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
randychater

Post by randychater »

I did as you suggested. It said that I said I wasn't a member of the church. I must have done something wrong somewhere. I corrected it and things seem to be working well. Thank you so much for your help.

Return to “Church Account”