Add Bishops as a calling to Stake calendars

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jsommerville

Add Bishops as a calling to Stake calendars

Post by jsommerville »

When creating a private calendar you cannot add Bishops as a calling to view or view and edit a Stake created calendar.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

This is very similar to Adding ward editors to stake calendars (It can't be done at this time. You have to add by name.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jsommerville

Post by jsommerville »

It is kind of important for Stake Bishop meetings that you don't wanteveryone to see. Adding by name will get messy fast as callings change.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jsommerville wrote:Adding by name will get messy fast as callings change.
Agreed. Hopefully that will change, but for now "by name" is the tool at hand to make it work.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

jsommerville wrote:It is kind of important for Stake Bishop meetings that you don't wanteveryone to see. Adding by name will get messy fast as callings change.
Perhaps not so messy for bishops, as they probably change the least fast of any ward callings, but certainly adding ward callings to stake calendars would be great! I can see all ward mission leaders added to a stake missionary calendar, all ward exec sec. added to my High council speaking schedule, etc, etc, etc. Lets all submit feedback via LDS.org! (yeah, i know they MIGHT read it here....)

Return to “Calendar”