iPad will not show scrolling on the calendar

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
peeryfamily

iPad will not show scrolling on the calendar

Post by peeryfamily »

When you bring up the calendar on the iPad the scroll up and down is not available on the subscribed calendars. You can't see all the wards and stake calendars. Is this a legitimate problem or am I missing something in setup?
Thanks
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

peeryfamily wrote:When you bring up the calendar on the iPad the scroll up and down is not available on the subscribed calendars. You can't see all the wards and stake calendars. Is this a legitimate problem or am I missing something in setup?

To scroll a list within a page, do a two-finger scroll.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Just checking, are we talking about LDS Tools or lds.org?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tdeforest

Post by tdeforest »

Is it possible to simulate the two finger scroll in the iOS Simulator? The simulator is the only iPad I have :)
tdeforest

Post by tdeforest »

I found the answer to my question: http://stackoverflow.com/q/7362031
gregwanderson

Post by gregwanderson »

I can scroll this list with just one finger on the first-generation iPad. No problems for me.

Edit: I am using the most up to date version of iOS 5, if that makes any difference.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”