Calendar - How to View Two Stakes

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dnwcook

Calendar - How to View Two Stakes

Post by dnwcook »

Since the new update on the calendar I have not been able to view the calendar for the YSA Stake that I am currently serving in "Out of Unit". I only see my home Stake. Is there a simple solution for correcting this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Perhaps you've already done this, but the first step is to look under "subscriptions" and make sure they are not available there. The main page will only show you, and give you the option for, calendars you are subscribed to.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

If you are properly set up as an Out of Unit Leader, the YSA calendars should be there, but you have to subscribe to them. You need to go to Settings > Subscriptions > All Calendars and they should be listed there. Be sure to scroll through to the very bottom of the page as they might be split into sections.

See this thread for a more detailed discussion on this. Also, feel free to use the search feature to find other threads on this as it has been discussed several times in the last few months.

Return to “Calendar”