Rmg

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
rmgines

Potential Institute Students report

Post by rmgines »

Are bishops required to fill out the Potential Institute Students report as a prerequisite to receiving information in the Institute Attendance Report? Or, will S&I automatically update Institute Attendance Report data based on the students registration in an institute class? If a student attends a church school, will their attendance in religion classes be reflected in the Institute Attendance Report?
Thanks!
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

No they are not. Seminaries and institutes have recently "upgraded" the software they use and it has made it extremely difficult for the secretaries to generate rolls and lists. Our stake is sent a report from the institute broken out by ward, and I know my wards (YSA stake) do NOT complete this report.

Because of the new system, the automatic completion is struggling. Even by the end of a semester at a church school (LDS BC), the secretaries still have not managed to locate everyone. I've discussed this system numerous times with the CES secretaries there and have decided it is a "victim" of progress.

Return to “Reports and Forms”