map pins error

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
masterlupus

map pins error

Post by masterlupus »

i have changed my address due to a move in the church and i noticed that on the map my location pin is on my old address but lists my new address in the location bubble. i don't know whats going on but it causes my home teachers to go to the wrong address an to an empty house.

simply put the directory has my address correct the map lists it in text correctly but the pin never changed locations from the old address.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It is known issue that the pins do not move for address changes within the ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

The current workaround for this issue is to have a ward clerk move the location if it had been previously verified. If it had not been verified previousely you should be able to do a member verify.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
masterlupus

Post by masterlupus »

jdlessley wrote:The current workaround for this issue is to have a ward clerk move the location if it had been previously verified. If it had not been verified previousely you should be able to do a member verify.

i have already attempted that
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

masterlupus wrote:i have already attempted that
Which one? Did you try to move it? Or did you ask your clerk to move it? If you asked your clerk to move it, was he not able to do so?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”