Found bug using "&" in notes

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
mprusse

Found bug using "&" in notes

Post by mprusse »

I've recently discovered what appears to be a bug and I was wondering if others could confirm.

When I enter a note that contains an ampersand (&) everything after and including the ampersand does not save as part of that note. I was writing a long thought the other day to a scripture I was reading and then went back to it and discovered it had all disappeared after the "&".

I'll be interested to see if others can confirm this. I'm on a iPhone 4s running iOS 5.01

Thank you.
mprusse

Post by mprusse »

Well, I'll reply to my own thread that I had someone else test this and he got the same result. I guess I'll figure out how to enter a bug report.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mprusse wrote:I guess I'll figure out how to enter a bug report.

Instructions for reporting bugs are on the wiki at Gospel Library support - iPhone.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
BrumfieldAD

Post by BrumfieldAD »

Thanks for the bug info. This will be fixed in the next release that should be available once it gets through the app store review process.

Asiel

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”