Plug In Failure

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
gemillward

Plug In Failure

Post by gemillward »

I'm trying to take a look at the Stake Building Scheduler's Guide, and other help sites. An image pops up, and then disappears indicating a plug in failure. I assume the system is trying to download a .pdf file for me, but no dice. Any suggestions?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

gemillward wrote:I'm trying to take a look at the Stake Building Scheduler's Guide, and other help sites. An image pops up, and then disappears indicating a plug in failure. I assume the system is trying to download a .pdf file for me, but no dice. Any suggestions?
I assume you are talking about Building Schedulers Guide. Correct?

What browser are you using? Can you read other PDF files? Do you have access to another browser to try opening that PDF file? What about trying this on another computer?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Re-install your PDF reader?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”