Tithes and Offerings reporting?

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
ojm-p40

Tithes and Offerings reporting?

Post by ojm-p40 »

Is there any way that a feature could be added to MLS that would alert the Bishop when someone stops paying tithing? Or thier tithing amount or frequency changes in a significant way? This feature could be most helpful to Bishops who often find out these things during tithing settlement when it might already be too late to correct.

Thanks,
Owen
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

ojm wrote:Is there any way that a feature could be added to MLS that would alert the Bishop when someone stops paying tithing? Or thier tithing amount or frequency changes in a significant way? This feature could be most helpful to Bishops who often find out these things during tithing settlement when it might already be too late to correct.

Thanks,
Owen
The payment of tithes and offerings are a very sacred and personal experience and these forums are not the place to discuss these issues. Thank you for understanding.

Tom
ojm-p40

Post by ojm-p40 »

Sorry, didn't think I was discussing anything personal: just the way the program works and how it could help in administration duties of a Bishop. I'll work through my stake technology rep or clerk for any of these kinds of questions.
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

No worries! It is a fine line on what types of things are good for these forums and what types of things are better sent through your ecclesiastical leadership. Thanks for your support!

Tom

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”