MLS 3.4.1 Setup File effects

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
GaryLawlor

Is anyone there?

Post by GaryLawlor »

My budget report in MLS is unrecognizably different from what I had before 3.4.1. My CUBS statement seems to be fine. Shall I wait for 3.4.2 and hope it's right again??
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

GaryLawlor wrote:My budget report in MLS is unrecognizably different from what I had before 3.4.1. My CUBS statement seems to be fine. Shall I wait for 3.4.2 and hope it's right again??
The theory of 3.4.1 is that the MLS reports will now match your CUBS statement. Your MLS reports may very well not match the pre-3.4.1 MLS reports, but that's not a problem if they match your CUBS statement, and your CUBS statement is fine.

If your MLS reports don't match your CUBS statements, then you need to work with Local Unit Support to make them match. I don't think 3.4.2 will magically fix those kinds of issues.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”