Random MLS Callings

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
wkadams

Random MLS Callings

Post by wkadams »

In our Stake MLS version 3.1.4 we are having issues with random changes to callings. We loose some of the information. Also people are assigned randow callings. For example, a member of our High Council is assigned as a Scoutmaster which he isn't and isn't a Stake calling. We thought we had it cleaned up and then poof, we get more random callings. Any suggestions.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

First of all, I hope that you just mistyped the version number, since 3.4.1 is the current version.

I'd call Local Unit Support on Monday. While there are steps to take for wrong callings, by what you've reported, I'm concerned that you have a corrupted database.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
wkadams

Post by wkadams »

Sorry, yes I mistyped the version, We are at the latest version. What would we do about a corrupt database?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

wkadams wrote:What would we do about a corrupt database?

Call Local Unit Support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jedware

Post by jedware »

Just want to say we also experienced this issue with our callings. We cleaned up and luckily it hasn't returned.

I do wish I understood what logic is being employed as to what callings show up in the mobile applications as opposed to the website. I wish they would just be the same.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jedware wrote:I do wish I understood what logic is being employed as to what callings show up in the mobile applications as opposed to the website. I wish they would just be the same.
Moderator note:
This is another topic. Please maintain the topic of the thread. If you wish to discuss this please start another thread in the appropriate forum or post in a thread already discussing this topic.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”