I am seeing other another unit's calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
marmat

I am seeing other another unit's calendar

Post by marmat »

Searched the forums/wiki, couldn't find an answer.

I am seeing at least one calendar from another unit. It is flagged as Primary calendar when I look at an event detail.

Anyone have any ideas on why, or if they experience this too?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

marmat wrote:Searched the forums/wiki, couldn't find an answer.

I am seeing at least one calendar from another unit. It is flagged as Primary calendar when I look at an event detail.

Anyone have any ideas on why, or if they experience this too?
Is it possible that that ward accidentally edited their ward's Primary calendar and turned it into a stake calendar? That's about the only way I can think of that it would be visible to you.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
marmat

Post by marmat »

aebrown wrote:Is it possible that that ward accidentally edited their ward's Primary calendar and turned it into a stake calendar? That's about the only way I can think of that it would be visible to you.

I will check with them to see if that is the case. Good thought, thanks. I will report back if that is the case.
marmat

Post by marmat »

Well that isn't the case, we checked and they don't have that selected. For now I have just unsubscribed to that calendar so I don't have to see that stuff.

Return to “Calendar”