New Calendar FAQ on the wiki

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
aebrown
Community Administrator

New Calendar FAQ on the wiki

Post by aebrown »

There's a great new FAQ article regarding the Calendar that Tom Johnson posted on the wiki at Calendar 2.0 FAQs.

In particular, I found the Requests, Roadmap, and Missing Features Questions section to be most enlightening. It covers site issues beyond just the Calendar. Among the helpful revelations are:
  • The classic websites are NOT being deactivated at the end of 2011.
  • Calendar notifications will be restored by the end of this month.
  • New Lesson Schedules and News & Information modules will be available in beta during Q1 2012.
  • 2012 Lesson Schedules will be available on the classic ward and stake websites (but no availability date is mentioned).
Anyway, there's a lot there (over 50 questions are answered), so I'd recommend you take a look.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

Vote for sticky thread! :D
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mfmohlma wrote:Vote for sticky thread! :D
Done. That's a good idea to raise its visibility, at least for a month or so.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
gxwheel

Post by gxwheel »

More and more members will be using the Calender in our stake (and I believe other stakes) in Germany. Are there plans to make some of the Quick Reference Guides available in German?
gxwheel

Post by gxwheel »

Are there plans to make some of the Quick Reference Guides available in German?
I have begun creating guides and the Wiki in German. Anyone who is able - please expand on the Wiki in the German language.

Return to “Calendar”