Locations and Rooms Scrolling

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
wkadams

Locations and Rooms Scrolling

Post by wkadams »

I am a stake administrator. When I edit a location & rooms the scrolling in the additional rooms & equipment section is backwards from what is normal. It made me stand on my head.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

wkadams wrote:I am a stake administrator. When I edit a location & rooms the scrolling in the additional rooms & equipment section is backwards from what is normal. It made me stand on my head.
I don't understand what you are talking about. When I go to Settings > Locations and Rooms, I see a normal scrolling panel. See this image:
addrooms.png
addrooms.png (4.83 KiB) Viewed 352 times
The scroll bar is at the top as it should be when I see the top of the list, and the wheel on my mouse works like normal. I'm using Firefox and Chrome.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
wkadams

Post by wkadams »

aebrown

I not sure what I am talking about either. I went back an checked and now it is right. Maybe I stood on my head too long or got up to early. Sorry to take your time.

Return to “Calendar”