Interesting iCal import message

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dshep2020

Interesting iCal import message

Post by dshep2020 »

So, I tried to test an iCal import. Same test I have tried before. This time I received the following message:

I know I have deleted the test event that was imported via iCal. It doesn't exist on any of the calendars I have permissions to edit.

Devs: Does the iCal import keep a history of what has been imported? Is this a product of the classic calendar import process?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dshepher wrote:So, I tried to test an iCal import. Same test I have tried before. This time I received the following message:

The place you stored that image was blocked by my browsing filter. So for those who might have a similar issue (or want to be able to search for the error text), here is the message:
Your calendar import was successful. 1 event was not imported because it was previously imported and added to a calendar.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
dshep2020

Post by dshep2020 »

Sorry about that...moved it to photobucket.

Return to “Calendar”