Unable to see Available Locations

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
sauvageaupc

Unable to see Available Locations

Post by sauvageaupc »

I am unable to see the Available Locations area on the new calendars. I wonder if this is because we are in a YSA stake that shares buildings with multiple stakes. I'm also unable to schedule to our bowery, only the meetinghouse.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

sauvageaupc wrote:I am unable to see the Available Locations area on the new calendars. I wonder if this is because we are in a YSA stake that shares buildings with multiple stakes. I'm also unable to schedule to our bowery, only the meetinghouse.
For each location, there will be an agent stake -- the stake that actually is responsible for the building -- even if there are wards from other stakes that meet there or other stakes that have their offices there. The agent stake is the only stake that can specify which units have access to that Location on the calendar. But that agent stake can add any unit to the Location; those added units will then have access to the Available Locations.

So you need to contact the agent stake for each of the buildings in which one of your YSA wards meets, and ask that stake to add both your YSA stake and the specific wards that meet there to the assigned units for that location.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”