Small Calendar Returns to Current Month After Event Creation

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
techgy
Community Moderators

Small Calendar Returns to Current Month After Event Creation

Post by techgy »

This bug is similar to a previously reported problemwhere the calendar returned to the current month after creating an event in a future month.

Example: Our current month is November 2011. I use the small calendar to the left of the screen to move quickly to Sept of 2012. Once there I modify an event and save it. After the event is saved the small calendar returns to Nov 2011. The larger calendar - the one I made the modification to - remains in Sept.

See the attachment.
calendar.jpg
calendar.jpg (16.7 KiB) Viewed 272 times
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
KenRichins

Post by KenRichins »

I think that is as designed. The small calendar would return to the Current Date for navigation and the main would return to the last posted date.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

KenRichins wrote:I think that is as designed.

I hope not. It is very confusing, especially when you're in week view, to see a completely different month represented. It is especially confusing when you're exactly a year out (looking at the same month).
KenRichins

Post by KenRichins »

I agree, I really think that the quick fix that was done to keep the main calendar on the date last edited was NOT carried to the small navigation calendar. I preferred the old drop-down method for the year and month as it was much quicker when doing lots of updates

Return to “Calendar”