Scheduler can't see all event details

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
LesleyAnn

Scheduler can't see all event details

Post by LesleyAnn »

I am a building scheduler; all our events from v1 came over to v2 however I cannot open them to view them & cannot see any details listed (whether in week view or month view).

What I see is only the time & ward; my understanding is that this is what 'members' should see; no details. But with no event details listed as to WHAT is actually scheduled, I cannot tell what the events are and am needing to be able to do that. Is there is a reason I cannot open any scheduled events to see details of that event as the bldg schdlr?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

lesleyann wrote:I am a building scheduler; all our events from v1 came over to v2 however I cannot open them to view them & cannot see any details listed (whether in week view or month view).

What I see is only the time & ward; my understanding is that this is what 'members' should see; no details. But with no event details listed as to WHAT is actually scheduled, I cannot tell what the events are and am needing to be able to do that. Is there is a reason I cannot open any scheduled events to see details of that event as the bldg schdlr?
Have you asked a stake administrator to make sure that you are indeed specified as a building scheduler for the correct building? Some people have reported problems with some locations after the migration from v1 to v2, and it's possible that you are not actually a building scheduler in the system now. Also, while you are talking to the stake administrator, have him check to make sure that your locations are properly enabled for scheduling, and that there are no duplicate locations (that's another problem some people have reported).

Note: I moved these posts to a new thread, since they have nothing to do with the thread originally used: No checkboxes next to locations.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”