new calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
boydthayn

new calendar

Post by boydthayn »

I switched over to the new calendar because i could no longer enter dates into 2012. Now i can not enter anything on the new calendar. Can I switch back to the old? What to do , what to do. Thanks for your help.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Since you did not specify what calling you have in relation to the rights and roles associated with the calendar we can only make assumptions until you provide additional information. For example, what calling do you have? This is important because it establishes the rights you will have on the calendar. Have you created any calendars? Has the stake set up the locations for the new calendar?

The calendar has a good Help feature that is quite detailed in all aspects of the calendar. I would suggest reading that or at least applicable portions relevant to your calling.

The classic calendar is going to be deactivated sometime in the near future. Some expect by the end of this year - at least that was the latest announcement. Getting familiar with the new calendar is about the best chance you have for 2012.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”