Event Descriptions don't always copy to details screen or duplicate a previous event

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jeffreyb84065

Event Descriptions don't always copy to details screen or duplicate a previous event

Post by jeffreyb84065 »

Screen shot 2011-11-02 at 5.43.52 PM.png
Screen shot 2011-11-02 at 5.43.52 PM.png (13.31 KiB) Viewed 226 times
Sorry if this post is covered elsewhere, I just wanted to make sure you got this feedback.

When entering in events, I have found that on occasion, the event description did not get replicated to the Title Field when in the event details screen causing an error if the user clicks on Save. The event needs to be re-entered in the field, then it appears to Save correctly.

Also, I have noticed that some events, even though described correctly at first, upon entering details, save as the same description (title) as the previous event entered. (See attached). The event appears to have duplicated a previous one, rather than accept the new description and time.

Wish list: Jump feature from one month to another non-contiguous month. Custom repeating event (quarterly).

Thank you,

Jeff Bates

Follow up: 2nd duplicate event allowed editing of description and time--appears to have saved correctly. thx

Return to “Calendar”