How can you hide or show all subscribed calendars?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
2gerolyn

How can you hide or show all subscribed calendars?

Post by 2gerolyn »

I thought the new version would allow us to "check all" subscribed calendars or "clear all" of subscribed calendars (still speaking of the box on the left side of the main screen). Is that still upcoming?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

2gerolyn wrote:I thought the new version would allow us to "check all" subscribed calendars or "clear all" of subscribed calendars (still speaking of the box on the left side of the main screen). Is that still upcoming?

That is available. The option is called "Hide all settings" (or "Show all settings") and is a link immediately below the list of subscribed calendars:
hideall.jpg
hideall.jpg (10.48 KiB) Viewed 744 times
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
2gerolyn

Post by 2gerolyn »

aebrown wrote:That is available. The option is called "Hide all settings" (or "Show all settings") and is a link immediately below the list of subscribed calendars:
When I click on "hide all settings" I get an error that says "unresponsive script"...when I click on "continue" the warning box keeps coming up...the same with "stop script".
2gerolyn

Post by 2gerolyn »

While this feature has great potential...it overloads the computer and is very time consuming while waiting for it to download all of the information. I found it best to manually check or uncheck each box.
heyring

Post by heyring »

I hate it when I have a problem and other people don't - but the hide all/show all option works great for me using Google Chrome.

Return to “Calendar”