Viewing Calendar on iPad2 using LDS Tools

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
rcavaletto

Viewing Calendar on iPad2 using LDS Tools

Post by rcavaletto »

When accessing the calendar via LDS Tools on an iPad2 I get an error: LDS.org was unable to process the request. Failed with error “500.” Please try again.
Does anyone know the solution to this problem?
bballrob

Post by bballrob »

What is the most recent update of LDS Tools that you have? I know the calendar was having some issues for quite some time, but I think with the latest release, it seems to be working fine. You may want to try deleting the app and re-installing it to make sure you have the latest version.
rcavaletto

Post by rcavaletto »

I am using version 1.3 . I deleted and reinstalled the app. I get the same error. I am have the same problem on my iphone. The Directory and Callings info is there, but the calendar info isn't being pushed to the iphone.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Assuming that the app was pulling from the "new" calendar, then it needs to be updated to pull from Version 2. I know the back end changed, and it's likely the change to V2 broke anything that was accessing V1.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”