Can we alphabetize the Subscribed Calendars?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
2gerolyn

Can we alphabetize the Subscribed Calendars?

Post by 2gerolyn »

On the left side of my calendar screen, all of the subscribed calendars are now is random order. Is there a way to alphabetize them again?
2gerolyn

Post by 2gerolyn »

When scheduling an event, the drop down calendar list is now in alphabetical order. Thank you. On the main calendar tho' (left side of main screen) I still have to sort through the 50 calendars over which I have stewardship, in order to find the ones to check.
2gerolyn

Post by 2gerolyn »

Any comment on the alphabetizing issue?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

2gerolyn wrote:When scheduling an event, the drop down calendar list is now in alphabetical order. Thank you. On the main calendar tho' (left side of main screen) I still have to sort through the 50 calendars over which I have stewardship, in order to find the ones to check.
Note: Please follow the Code of Conduct, and only post one topic per thread. I split out the second topic you raised in this thread to a new thread and copied your post and edited the copy to contain a single issue.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
2gerolyn

Post by 2gerolyn »

I'm so sorry. I don't have all the rules down yet. thanks for your patience.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

2gerolyn wrote:Any comment on the alphabetizing issue?
The calendars are now alphabetizing correctly (as of V2.0.2).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”