Bug: "Next Month" advances two months

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Bug: "Next Month" advances two months

Post by russellhltn »

Seems to be a bug unique to today (Oct 31). Clicking "Next Month" takes me into December. Minor in the bug list, but should probably be logged anyway. (IE9 if that makes a difference).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

RussellHltn wrote:Seems to be a bug unique to today (Oct 31). Clicking "Next Month" takes me into December. Minor in the bug list, but should probably be logged anyway. (IE9 if that makes a difference).

Same here (but in Firefox 7.01). However, it only happens when I first load the calendar or hit the 'Today' button. If I go forward, then back to October and then forward again it goes to November correctly. I suspect it's due to October having 31 days and November 30 days and will probably reoccur at the ends of certain other months too.

Return to “Calendar”