Consolidated Unit Financial Statement

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
quicky

Consolidated Unit Financial Statement

Post by quicky »

I have not received one for September yet. I called LUS last week and mentioned it as a part of a different discussin and they said they would send it. Nothing there tonight and it has been 6 days since phone call.

Also, the drop down menu on the left-hand side of the finance statements page has no location designated for the CFS. Any ideas on that? Thanks, KQ
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

When they send it, they sometimes email it to the stake ldsmail account instead of sending it through MLS. Have your stake president check the account.

I noticed that. My CFS's were being sorted into the "Unit Financial Statement" folder and my stake UFS are located in the "CUBS Unit Financial Statements" folder. The CFS's stopped being sorted when the naming convention changed (added the day of the month) in July.
quicky

Post by quicky »

Still no CFS. None of the old CFS's are there either. Looks as if all CFS's have been dropped somehow. UFS's are all there. There is no place in the heiarchy that I could click on that would indicate a CFS either. LUS doesn't know what is going on it seems. They are to e-mail a CFS to the Stake President on his personal e-mail address. I suppose that will work while they figure it out. Quicky

Return to “Local Unit Finance”