Calendar 2.0 Scheduling Conflict Notification

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
sdhtlh

Calendar 2.0 Scheduling Conflict Notification

Post by sdhtlh »

With the new calendar (2.0), when there is a scheduling conflict it displays a message to contact the building scheduler and displays my name and phone number. I am the Stake Clerk, but we have others called to do building scheduling. I have looked but cannot find a way to indicate who should be contacted when there are conflicts. How do I indicate the correct building scheduler to contact when there are conflicts?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It's a known bug. It's supposed to list the Building Scheduler, but it doesn't.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sdhtlh

Post by sdhtlh »

We have an assigned building scheduler, but also, the Stake Executive Secretary, and myself (Stake Clerk) are also set up as building schedulers to give us full scheduling rights. We would like the option to specify the assigned building scheduler as the person to show up on the notification so that the Exec. Sec. and Stake Clerk are not getting alot of scheduling calls. In other words, the ability to specify which of the building schedulers, at each location, should be the one to notify in case of conflicts. Thanks
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”