Unexplained hang during save when extending time duration

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
rootbeericecream

Unexplained hang during save when extending time duration

Post by rootbeericecream »

I have an event from 5-7pm. I can adjust times without problem, unless I extend the time beyond 7pm (I desire 5-8pm). I checked, and there appears to be no other event at the same location or resource during the timeslot.

I receive no error message, just the eternal spinning update icon.

https://lds.org/church-calendar/event.j ... Id=4645907
rootbeericecream

Hang still exists. Occurs with Chrome, IE. No other visible entry for that building during that timeslot.
No reservations on that day.
No recurrences. Deleting and trying to reenter do not help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Out of curiosity, do you have a clean -up time on that? If so, how long? Have you scrolled the resource list to make sure nothing else is selected?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rootbeericecream

RussellHltn wrote:Out of curiosity, do you have a clean -up time on that? If so, how long? Have you scrolled the resource list to make sure nothing else is selected?

No setup or cleanup is selected. No reservations for this resource exist on this day. No other events for this resource occur on this date.

There was an event created during a conflicting timeslot, but I moved it to a different building/resource to make room for this event. The calendar is correctly showing the moved event with new building info.

Return to “Calendar”