Activity timeout too short?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
cowvet

Activity timeout too short?

Post by cowvet »

An additional item, perhaps a bug?

I need to log in again if I do not click on anything for about 30 seconds, can we increase the no activity timeout to say 5-10 minutes instead of 30 seconds?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Moderator note: this post was moved from the Calendar 2.0 Bug List thread to permit addressing this issue separately without creating multiple topics in one thread. Threads are to discuss one topic in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

cowvet wrote:I need to log in again if I do not click on anything for about 30 seconds, can we increase the no activity timeout to say 5-10 minutes instead of 30 seconds?

I don't know why my experience is different, but I can go several minutes with no activity before I have to login again. I haven't studied it scientifically, but I think it's well over 10 minutes already. It's certainly far, far longer than the 30 seconds you report experiencing.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”