cannot see any scheduled events; only numbers/codes

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
LesleyAnn

cannot see any scheduled events; only numbers/codes

Post by LesleyAnn »

I am the stake building scheduler and those it seems we've done things right up to this point with the change over when I am viewing the calendar, the events show up in code, as numbers ie; 7pm 83550

Any idea why this is or better yet, HOW I fix this? I am admittedly NOT tech savy so if I am missing something very simple, just give it to me straight.
thanks
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

lesleyann wrote:I am the stake building scheduler and those it seems we've done things right up to this point with the change over when I am viewing the calendar, the events show up in code, as numbers ie; 7pm 83550

Any idea why this is or better yet, HOW I fix this? I am admittedly NOT tech savy so if I am missing something very simple, just give it to me straight.

You're not missing anything, and you didn't do anything wrong. The issue is discussed in the thread v2 build 2353: Reservations / block event names did not migrate over. That thread explains what you can do about it.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”