Problem Creating New Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
ewaynerobinson

Problem Creating New Calendar

Post by ewaynerobinson »

I am the Executive secretary. I can create a new calendar (for examlel for Bishopric) but I can not save it. Keep getting message that a highlighted area must be completed, but I do not see any hightlighted area nor see any incomplete fields.
Thank you.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

ewaynerobinson wrote:I am the Executive secretary. I can create a new calendar (for examlel for Bishopric) but I can not save it. Keep getting message that a highlighted area must be completed, but I do not see any hightlighted area nor see any incomplete fields.

There are only two required fields when you create a calendar: The "Name" and "Who can see this calendar." Are you filling in both those fields (the first is a text field, and the second is a dropdown list)? Sometimes the highlighting can be difficult to see, since it is just a thin red border around the field in question.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”