Edit event page only shows stake calendars

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Edit event page only shows stake calendars

Post by russellhltn »

In V1, I could see all the calendars to add an event to them, or at least find out which ward had reserved a resource. Now I can no longer do that. I am a default admin and Building Scheduler.

It appears that now a Building Scheduler can't add a event when there's a "Bocked" reservation.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

RussellHltn wrote:In V1, I could see all the calendars to add an event to them, or at least find out which ward had reserved a resource. Now I can no longer do that. I am a default admin and Building Scheduler.

It appears that now a Building Scheduler can't add a event when there's a "Bocked" reservation.
I can confirm both these problems. It's particularly annoying when you try to add an event on top of a Blocked reservation, only to receive a message that you are supposed to contact yourself to resolve the issue.

Note: I moved this thread to the public Calendar forum from the private Calendar Beta Test forum -- there's no reason to hide it in the Beta Test forum now that the beta has ended.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”