Annotate Headings

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
skytraveler

Annotate Headings

Post by skytraveler »

Can someone familiar with the project let us know if the Gospel Library app will have the ability in the future to annotate headings and chapters? Now it allows only highlighting verses. I would eventually like to be able to highlight anything that is content in the app.

Thank you, this is a great app that keeps getting better and better. I use it to study, at Church, with my family. It has become my go to place for the scriptures and other Church content.
PierceM

Post by PierceM »

I would love to have the ability to annotate headings because then you could add a tag to the heading so you could categorize the whole conference talk or chapter with a certain topic.
Murgy

Also the title pages!

Post by Murgy »

I just ran into this problem myself. I was trying to mark on the title page of the Book of Mormon- the part about drawing nearer to God by abiding by its precepts. I tried to mark it, tag it, send it to a document... It wouldn't even send it to the clipboard, so copy/pasting into another application doesn't work.

I'd really love if they could make the tools work with anything. It's a really handy app, and a lot more comfortable for my geeky self to use than writing in tiny margins, and adding this flexibility would make it even better.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”