Calendar stuck on "other location"

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
aclawson

Calendar stuck on "other location"

Post by aclawson »

Figured it out.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

aclawson wrote:Figured it out.
That's good news that you figured it out. But instead of editing your post to remove the question, it can often be helpful to post a response to your question that explains what you found out. It's generally the case that any question you had someone else will also have, and they may not be able to figure out the solution as quickly as you did. Posting a response leaves helpful information for future searchers of this forum.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
kessingm

Post by kessingm »

What did you do? I am having the same problem.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kessingm wrote:What did you do? I am having the same problem.
I don't know if the original poster is watching this thread, so he may not see your question. You might try sending him a private message. But if you do figure it out, please post the solution on this thread to help others. Thanks.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
aclawson

Post by aclawson »

Go into "Manage Locations and Resources". Select a building. Click Edit. Check both "Allow new events to be scheduled at this location" and "This location is approved for use by all Stake and Ward calendars".
snielsen2082

Help with reservations

Post by snielsen2082 »

aclawson wrote:Go into "Manage Locations and Resources". Select a building. Click Edit. Check both "Allow new events to be scheduled at this location" and "This location is approved for use by all Stake and Ward calendars".

Okay, I cannot find the heading "Manage Locations & Resources." Can you tell me, once I log in, step-by-step, how I find that heading to continue? On the left side of my screen all I see is Resources (Buildings, etc).
Thank you in advance!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

snielsen2082 wrote:Okay, I cannot find the heading "Manage Locations & Resources." Can you tell me, once I log in, step-by-step, how I find that heading to continue? On the left side of my screen all I see is Resources (Buildings, etc).

That option is easy to find if you are a stake administrator -- it's under Options. But if you are not a stake administrator, you won't see it.

Return to “Calendar”