MLS Printing Issues with new printer

Discussions around the setup, operation, replacement, and disposal of clerk computers, not to include using MLS
t.g.flake@gmail.com

MLS Printing Issues with new printer

Post by t.g.flake@gmail.com »

We've recently upgraded out Ward printer. We consolidated from two printers (of different types) and a fax machine (all shared by two wards) to one HP 8500 MFM (shared by both wards servign all of these needs including acting as a copier). Everything works fine except printing from MLS. Printing from MLS results in prints that are about 1/4 the size of an 8.5x11 piece of paper. This when printing checks and certificates etc. However printing reports seems to work fine.

Any ideas on what may be the problem?

BTW printing from apps other than MLS work fine.
brotherjjohnson

Post by brotherjjohnson »

Was a solution found for this problem? I have a branch clerk about 2 1/2 hours away from me that has this exact same problem now, and I am looking for instructions to send him on how to fix it. Thanks.
rbeede

Post by rbeede »

Never seen this issue, but HP has two types of drivers for their printers. One is a universal driver for almost all printers and the other is a specific driver type. You may want to try the other type.

I assume you double check print settings to make sure you aren't trying to print 4 pages per sheet by default.

Return to “Clerk Computers”