Member Login

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
donaldbrooksby

Member Login

Post by donaldbrooksby »

I have a situation where a non-member had a login to see the callendar for her Member daughter. Then she got baptized and is needing her member number to be associated with her login because she is not allowed to create a new login under her Membership number because it say's she already has a login.

Anyone have a suggestion where we can associate her login to the member number so it shows her as a member of the church and a member of my ward? Otherwise, she cannot do anything except logging into the Lds.org site to only be able to save a notebook for study.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

donaldbrooksby wrote:Anyone have a suggestion where we can associate her login to the member number so it shows her as a member of the church and a member of my ward? Otherwise, she cannot do anything except logging into the Lds.org site to only be able to save a notebook for study.
I'd suggest that you go to the LDS Account Help System Contact Page, and explain the situation there. This a bit unusual, but the LDS Account support people can certainly resolve it.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
KenRichins

Post by KenRichins »

she will need to goto: http://ldsaccount.lds.org > sign-in > edit profile then add membership number she will need to enter the password several times!

Return to “Membership Help”