Set up times on calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
kmortelite

Set up times on calendar

Post by kmortelite »

I would like to be able to reserve the building for an activity, have the actual start time show up on the calendar, but have the building reserved earlier without cluttering up the calendar. Basically, I want to be able to add a set up and clean up time buffer to an activity when I create it.

I don't know how to request a feature, so if someone can point me in the right direction, that would be very helpful.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

kmortelite wrote:I would like to be able to reserve the building for an activity, have the actual start time show up on the calendar, but have the building reserved earlier without cluttering up the calendar. Basically, I want to be able to add a set up and clean up time buffer to an activity when I create it.

I don't know how to request a feature, so if someone can point me in the right direction, that would be very helpful.
Welcome to the forum!
That feature will be included in version 2 of the calendar, in beta testing now. I don't know the release date, as I'm just a user like you, but I'd guess sooner rather than later...
Features like this are developed because users like you do take the time to send them to the developers. To request future features, in the claendar or any lds.org app, or suggest a new application, use the "send feedback" link on lds.org (usually the bottom of the page,) and this goes to the right people.

Return to “Calendar”