Using different times other than the auto-15 minute incriments

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jpandersen

Using different times other than the auto-15 minute incriments

Post by jpandersen »

Is there another way to program the times in the drop-down menu so they aren't only the 15 minute increments? I would like to be able to auto-select appointments or events to only be 5 minutes or 10 minutes or to end at 10 after or 20 after the hour. Any way to auto format the drop-down menus for that instead of manually having to type in each time?:confused:
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

JPandersen wrote:Is there another way to program the times in the drop-down menu so they aren't only the 15 minute increments? I would like to be able to auto-select appointments or events to only be 5 minutes or 10 minutes or to end at 10 after or 20 after the hour. Any way to auto format the drop-down menus for that instead of manually having to type in each time?:confused:
There is no way that I know. The calendar version 2beta is the same way. It is actually better than it was early this year when only the fifteen minute intervals were available with no provision to type in smaller intervals.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”