How do I record a PVC meeting?

Discussions about the desktop video conferencing solution provided by the Church

Moderators: MarchantRR, rodhyde

KynastonD

How do I record a PVC meeting?

Post by KynastonD »

I've read all the material I could find on PVC and couldn't find the answer.
lionelwalters

Post by lionelwalters »

kynastond wrote:I've read all the material I could find on PVC and couldn't find the answer.

The new version of PVC which should be released in the next couple of weeks supports recording and webcasting PVC meetings.
ksolsen
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by ksolsen »

lionelwalters wrote:The new version of PVC which should be released in the next couple of weeks supports recording and webcasting PVC meetings.
The new version of PVC does support recording and webcasting; however, due to the very limited capacity of the VidyoReplay box (in terms of simultaneous recording sessions), we will not initially make this available to ecclesiastical users of PVC. It will only be available to workforce users. Once Vidyo upgrades the Replay capacity, we will open up the capability to all PVC users.
Kurt Olsen - Product Manager at Church HQ for Digital Presentation (Personal Video Conferencing, Meetinghouse Webcast, Conference Rooms, Video Conference Endpoints, Meetinghouse Digital Content)
lionelwalters

Post by lionelwalters »

Will it still support webcasting?
ksolsen
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by ksolsen »

lionelwalters wrote:Will it still support webcasting?
The recording and webcasting functions are tied together, so the webcasting feature of PVC will also not be initially available to ecclesiastical users. However, as I'm sure you're aware, we do have our Meetinghouse Webcast Software product that is our primary offering for streaming applications.
Kurt Olsen - Product Manager at Church HQ for Digital Presentation (Personal Video Conferencing, Meetinghouse Webcast, Conference Rooms, Video Conference Endpoints, Meetinghouse Digital Content)

Return to “Personal Video Conferencing”