Merging Households

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
kalnius

Merging Households

Post by kalnius »

I have a situation where a family in the ward separated - records for the father were sent to another ward and the rest of the family stayed. He moved back into my ward and is back with the family.

I requested his records and now I have two households. How do I merge them back into one?
BKO
Stake Executive Secretary
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

bhead wrote:I have a situation where a family in the ward separated - records for the father were sent to another ward and the rest of the family stayed. He moved back into my ward and is back with the family.

I requested his records and now I have two households. How do I merge them back into one?
I would think the easiest way is to go to the mother's household record (since it contains almost everyone), and add him to the household. He will then become head of household and you'll have just one household.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Membership Help”