Ordering 2012 Curriculum Materials

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
amoncur

Ordering 2012 Curriculum Materials

Post by amoncur »

Hi,

There's a page called 2012 Annual Curriculum on the store.lds.org site. I tried printing this to PDF so I could distribute to the auxiliary groups for order quantities, but it only prints the first page and the rest of the document is blank, leaving out most of the available curriculum materials. Does anyone else know if a link to download a worksheet or form that lists all of the 2012 curriculum and I can distribute to auxiliaries?

Also, this is my first time ordering materials as clerk. Is there a list somewhere that tells me what groups need to be asked (i.e. asked what materials they need for next year)? For example, some of the materials on the aforementioned page are for "Optional Courses". Who would I ask to know which and how many optional course materials to order?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

amoncur wrote:There's a page called 2012 Annual Curriculum on the store.lds.org site. I tried printing this to PDF so I could distribute to the auxiliary groups for order quantities, but it only prints the first page and the rest of the document is blank, leaving out most of the available curriculum materials. Does anyone else know if a link to download a worksheet or form that lists all of the 2012 curriculum and I can distribute to auxiliaries?
I tested the "print version" button on the site page and it did as you explained. The work-around is to use the browser 'File > Print...' command with the desired print area selected. When the Print dialog appears select "Selection" in the "Print range" section. The results are not optimum but all the information is there.

I have submitted this problem through the site feedback.
amoncur wrote:Also, this is my first time ordering materials as clerk. Is there a list somewhere that tells me what groups need to be asked (i.e. asked what materials they need for next year)? For example, some of the materials on the aforementioned page are for "Optional Courses". Who would I ask to know which and how many optional course materials to order?
I sent a notice to each auxiliary. The optional course materials needs are best known by the bishopric, the Sunday School President, and the High Priest Group Leader.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
amoncur

Post by amoncur »

Thank you very much!
bstodd1122

Post by bstodd1122 »

I was just having the same problem, but I found this location for online viewing and printing. http://lds.org/manual?lang=eng
mwgrover

Post by mwgrover »

amoncur wrote:Hi,

There's a page called 2012 Annual Curriculum on the store.lds.org site. I tried printing this to PDF so I could distribute to the auxiliary groups for order quantities, but it only prints the first page and the rest of the document is blank, leaving out most of the available curriculum materials. Does anyone else know if a link to download a worksheet or form that lists all of the 2012 curriculum and I can distribute to auxiliaries?

Also, this is my first time ordering materials as clerk. Is there a list somewhere that tells me what groups need to be asked (i.e. asked what materials they need for next year)? For example, some of the materials on the aforementioned page are for "Optional Courses". Who would I ask to know which and how many optional course materials to order?

I printed copies of the curriculum order form and passed them out in ward council. Asked them all to review and then get back with me in a week with what they need to have ordered. That way you're also giving them the lesson manuals that they are teaching from next year - sometimes they don't know!

Return to “General Discussions”