Stake calendar - all events entered for 2012 HAVE DISAPPEARED

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dnickolson

Stake calendar - all events entered for 2012 HAVE DISAPPEARED

Post by dnickolson »

Was there some knd of upgrade to the midwest region that would have wiped out my entire 2012 stake calendar online that anyone knows of. I have spent HOURS inputing the 2012 calendar to have it ready to turn over to wards to allow them to start setting their calandars - now today everything is GONE from our 2012 calendar. I am still trying to understand WHY our resource calendars do not work and now this. What a year for being a website adminiatrator.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The only thing I know of is if you input everything in the beta calendar.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Another thing I've seen is that some people get confused between the classic calendar and the new one. Each pulls from a different event list.

If you're looking at the new calendar, make sure you've selected the appropriate calendars.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”