wd live

Discussions about using TVs, projectors, laptops, tablets, smartphones, DVD Players and other media players in meetinghouses including standards, management, how to connect to them, proper use, and support.
evansa

wd live

Post by evansa »

We got a WD live to play mp4 downloaded from itunes, I can't get them to work, wd can't recognise the format on some of the mp4s what can I do? some play and others won't.
rbeede

Post by rbeede »

Some music you buy from iTunes is copyright protected with DRM. You can only play it through iTunes or on Apple products (iPad, iPod, etc).

You can burn it to a regular audio cd (not data) and re-rip it as mp3.
evansa

wd

Post by evansa »

the problem is the Church's conference broadcasts, I have to download the podcast so the branch can view them, they download but will not play on the wd live (unrecognised format ) some of the downloads work but not the main conference tapes that I need. the smaller podcasts work fine (same format as the large ones) I have to put the down loads on a stick to use the wd live. Thanks for feedback.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

What if you download them from gc.lds.org?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Rich Media in Lessons and Training”